Welcome To World of Jonni Li

Once You Go Rice You Never Think Twice

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pet Peeve of the Month: ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

 

 

I know this might come off as strong, but i honestly don’t give a shit…

FUCK ABERCROMBIE AND THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR IT (AND WORK THERE)

Here’s my my deal with Abercrombie…

A while back ago, I was recruited to work at a local Abercrombie Kids store at the local mall. Now, needless to say, I only worked there for a little pocket change but dreaded it. I eventually quit after only a couple of months due to a tremendous amount of school work and the fact that I did not like the people there (they were fake, retarded, and downright snobs). But this shouldn’t persuade you from not buying clothes from there…What should persuade you is this:

Abercrombie & Fitch (as well as Hollister, Gilly Hicks, and Ruell) is a company that is known for exploiting third world countries by providing horrific work conditions for their workers as well as exploiting child labor…CHILD FUCKING LABOR! Look into this topic and you’ll see that Abercrombie & Fitch is right up their with companies like Nike and Gap when it comes to fucking over underdeveloped countries. This couldn’t anger me more, and the fact the people are so ignorant downright disgusts me.

As you can see from the above image, not only does the company exploit their workers, they’re fucking racist as well! I'm sure Mike Jeffries (CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch) is the biggest toolbag you could ever meet; Google image the  piece of shit and you’ll bare witness to a prime example of why you should never get plastic surgery.

If you can’t read what’s on the “Wong Brothers” tee-shirt, it read’s as follows.. “Two Wongs Can Make It White”… Seriously, being Asian myself, this shit pisses me off.

So the next time you’re going shopping, do yourselves a favor and don’t even bother walking into any of their stores. Trust me, the people there are fake as hell (they’re forced to “greet” you, and sometimes they can’t even manage to do that!), racist (IF YOU’RE BLACK, THEY WILL EYE FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY), and just retarded in general. I firmly believe that if you work there for more than a couple months, you’re basically a DEADBEAT.

To me, wearing Abercrombie & Fitch clothing ( as well as Hollister) is a way of trying to “fit” into an ideal image; well, that image is so unoriginal and bland (not to mention racist) that I literally get disgusted when I see people wearing the clothing. Never, I repeat, NEVER wear/buy their clothing, you’ll end up being the biggest chode to ever walk on the face of this earth!

 
Custom Search